Pay-Per-Click Marketing Setup & Management
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is to a great way to increase exposure online for your business or organization, no matter where your website currently ranks in the normal search engine listings.
Search engines sell auction-based text ads within search results for specific keywords or key phrases.
The cost for a given keyword or key phrase depends on how competitive the keyword is and how relevant the website is to the keyword or key phrase being targeted.
To ensure a PPC advertisement campaign is successful, targeted customers must visit the website. This means there needs to be a good combination of targeted ad copy and selected keywords.
At Oklahoma Web Media we do the necessary research to find out what keywords are most targeted for your business or organization. We then set up your PPC campaign to ensure the highest level of exposure for maximum click-through rates.
Our objective is to make your PPC advertisement campaign a successful one. Below are a few of thing things we can do to ensure your PPC campaign is a success:
- We can help establish and setup your PPC advertising accounts with Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter.
- We will research all the relevant keyword phrases to promote your products and services.
- We will evaluate additional PPC options such as Google’s content network to see if it is a fit for your business.
- We will write keyword-focused, responsive pay-per-click ads for your campaigns.
- We will track and monitor click data and conversions to better optimize your ads.
- We will regularly adjust bids to maximize the return on investment of your PPC budget.
- We will fully integrate PPC campaigns with analytics tracking programs to track conversions and sales.
We have over eight years experience managing profitable pay-per-click campaigns. We welcome the opportunity to help your business or organization get more sales or leads with a PPC campaign.
Call us today at 405-227-0575 or contact us here to get started.